Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BFFLs

I would just like to take the time and thank God for the BFFLs that He's provided for me. I'm still groggy and sleepy at this point so eloquence will most definitely be the last thing you see in this post (or really any post of mine) but these people in my life, particularily one, are so inspiring and lovely that its a must. God has really blessed and favoured me in this area.
He's sent the right people for the right time in the right moments to inspire, and guide me. To love and to hold me.
Different people for different times depending on my needs. He's awesome that way.
One particular individual has been my rock, through the thick and thin, and even through our own rough patches we've stuck through it and I'm so thankful that we have.
They're perfect for me; constantly supporting, beautiful, talented in their own ways, sincere and kind, with just enough in common that we have that bond, but not enough that either would get bored. Their my soul mate, and I look forward to continuing life with them as a Godly inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment